Find out more about our most recent developments and sign up for an exclusive pre-launch demo of our upcoming products.
Tech Assist is one of our new, exciting workshop management developments that comes at a time when workshops are seeing a shortage of skilled technicians and tightened supply of parts – potentially increasing vehicle downtime for hard-pressed fleets.
The product concept features an easy-to-use touchscreen-compatible interface with integrated route planning that will help technicians plan their day.
The system will also aim to significantly simplify workshop admin while helping to track and report on key productivity and efficiency metrics.
- simplified workload management
- significantly reduced time spent on admin
- integrated route planning
- productivity reports generated with just a couple of clicks
The new Incident Management system aims to give asset management and event management organisations increased real-time visibility of incidents, allowing them to react more quickly and focus resources as required.
It is designed to manage any incident as a single event, enabling users to link multiple jobs and suppliers to one incident.
The new features will include a mapping system with event location that links drivers to event managers and the mobile Workforce.
- real-time visibility of incidents as they occur and throughout their event cycle
- enhanced resource management with the ability to link multiple jobs and suppliers to one incident
- a new mapping feature that identifies event location and links drivers to event managers
Driver app 2.0
Our next exciting update is the new version of the Driver app that is designed for fleets that strive for safety and compliance. The upgraded module will host a live interactive dashboard of vehicle status and key dates (i.e servicing, recalls, etc), instant defect rectification, the ability to upload photographs and videos, multi-party messaging and geolocation of incidents.
- enhanced compliance management with an interactive dashboard of vehicle status and key dates
- pre-use driver checks with a photo or video footage of a defect
- multi-party messaging and geolocation of incidents that simplify communication between drivers and teams